Algae no more!
Algae doesn’t have to happen. We’ve developed a program to help you keep your pool algae-free all summer long, guaranteed. Stick to our plan and if your pool develops algae, we’ll fix it for free!
Here’s how it works in 3 steps:
1. Get a free water test to establish a starting point.
2. Purchase Algae-Free Guarantee starter kit with the minimum amount needed for your pool. The AFG kit products include the following:
- Optimight, NST, Extra or 3” tablets (or salt, if required, for salt systems)
- Maintenance algaecide
- Muriatic Acid
3. Maintain your pool with products purchased at Poolwerx, getting your water tested in-store or poolside a minimum of every two weeks.
- If your water is not balanced, you must purchase recommended chemicals at Poolwerx.
If algae occurs, we’ll fix it!*
Click to view terms and conditions
*Pool must be balanced and algae-free at the start of the program. Clients must have water tested at a Poolwerx location at least every two weeks to qualify for our Algae Free Guarantee. Regular use and proof of purchase will be required for all 4 components to qualify. Maintain recommended chlorine levels with Optimight or Extra (1.0 – 4.0 ppm), maintain borate level at 80 ppm or above, add Pool Breeze Defender weekly, and shock weekly. Keep pH, TA, CH, and CYA in balance. Main pump must run for a minimum of 12 hours per day, for at least two full turns of water per day.
The Poolwerx Algae-Free Guarantee (AFG) program ensures your pool stays algae-free all year long. Clients that follow the process below and agree to the outlined requirements are guaranteed a healthy, algae-free pool for as long as the program is adhered to. In the event all these conditions are met and algae still becomes present, Poolwerx will pay for the chemicals (up to $200 MSRP) necessary to kill the algae and return your pool to normal. In the event that any of the following steps are not followed, the contract will be null and void.