Innovation Program Manager
Poolwerx, the world’s only global pool brand and the largest in the industry, is looking for a self-motivated Innovation Program Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity to transform the pool industry.
The Australia-based brand opened its U.S. office in Dallas in 2015 and is now driving explosive franchise growth stateside, with a five-year development plan to have over 100 stores and over 620 service vans operating in the U.S. by 2024.
Based in Dallas, reporting directly to our Global Chief Innovation Officer and working closely with our Chief Technology Officer, you will lead project management for a large portfolio of programs that make up a significant investment in our digital transformation journey.
You will play a key role in leading the delivery of projects from start to finish, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and following an effective change management strategy.
- Project manage a portfolio of programs that are at varying stages of the product lifecycle to deliver them on time and on budget
- Refine existing workflows, facilitate workshops, and coach product teams to deliver using an agile approach and achieve alignment
- Ensure stringent Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes are followed for all product releases
- Develop cross-departmental project plans and governance processes
- Develop detailed Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) to brief internal teams and external vendors
- Support the development of business case documentation through strategic and innovative input to secure project funding
- Identify and coordinate program interdependencies, risks, variations, and issues
- Continually explore opportunities to enhance our systems through the review of internal processes, analysis of industry trends, review of competitors, and through attending new technology demos
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Computer Science or business-related fields
- Experience: 4-6 years’ experience as a Program/Project Manager
- Working knowledge of Agile, Lean, and Human-Centered Design methodologies
- Experience working with products at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Experience working with ERP systems (preferably NetSuite)
- Experience working with advanced project management tools, like, Asana (preferred), Jira/Atlassian Suite, Monday.com, Microsoft Projects, and facilitating workshop, including exposure to C suite
- Demonstrated effectiveness in contributing to a team, including the capacity to review and improve workplace practices
- Well-developed organization and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and control own workload
- Experience in franchising and/or launch of products (desirable)
What we Offer:
- Medical dental & vision benefits
- 2 weeks of paid time off annually
- 401 K
- Bonus Program