Sales Support Specialist, Dallas USA
Operating for over 25 years, Poolwerx is one of the world’s largest pool retail & service providers. It operates over 500 field service vans and over 150 stores, with over 1000 team members, across three countries.
Committed to excellence, we pride ourselves on our nationally accredited and certified team of professionals and specialists, dedicated to ensuring our clients have safe fun in the sun all year round. Since our expansion into the US market, we have experienced well over 500% growth in less than 3 years and operate in 7 states – it is certainly an exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented, determined and results-focused Sales Support Specialist to join our dynamic team based at our Dallas Support Centre. Reporting directly into the SVP of Franchise Development this newly created role will provide vital support to the Franchise Development team in order to achieve sales targets. If you are highly driven, admin organized, and have a flare for sales, then this is the role for you!
Major Role Job Accountabilities include:
- Support sales team to proactively manage all leads, provide first contact point for new enquiries, lead qualification, maintaining regular contact and developing key stakeholder relationships
- Manage the website content and social media postings and contacts
- Coordinating key events such as expos, conferences and manage the timely referral and follow up of generated leads
- Outbound sales and appointment bookings
- Provide support (phone and email) for potential and current Franchise Partners on follow-up queries
- Develop and maintain internal CRM databases (including distribution of marketing materials and communications)
- Provide detailed monthly & ad hoc reporting and conduct ongoing research
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have worked for 5 years in a similar role in a fast growing, dynamic, multi-national organisation with demonstrated new business growth (franchising experience ideal)
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications (strongly preferred)
- Have strong planning and implementation skills, and the ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence across multiple levels and teams
- Be client focused and have a demonstrated capacity to consistently deliver a high level of service and maintain confidentiality in relationships
- Demonstrate prior experience in outbound sales and appointment bookings
- Have strong communication (written/verbal) and organisational / attention to detail skills
- Be technically / computer literate, with solid experience working with a CRM system
- Demonstrate initiative / problem solving skills and make effective decisions
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, health and car parking. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
If you believe you could be our next sales superstar, please forward your cover letter and CV via email directly to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.