Feeling unmotivated by your current workout routine? Gaining weight due to being at home? Wanting to improve your physique and health? If you said yes to any of the following, then we have a solution for you!
We recommend practicing water workouts! Working out in water is highly effective for loosing calories and boosting your metabolism! And the best part is that you can workout inside a Cal Spas Swim Spa!
Cal Spas Swim Spas allow you to do all of your favorite aquatic exercises while being at the comfort of your home!
1. Bench Press with Resistance Bands
The bench press exercise is a great way to tone up your upper body. This exercise is very effective because it works out three of your muscle groups: Chest, triceps, and shoulders.
In order to effectively feel the exercise, you need to do the following:
- Make sure your body is straight
- Start off with your arms making a 45 degree angle and they are placed to the side of your body.
- Extend your arms out and make them as straight as you can
- Bring your arms back to the side of your body
2. Overhead Tricep Extensions
Overhead tricep extensions are a great way to work out your triceps. Did you know that triceps are the muscles that make your arms stand out (it’s not biceps)? That is because there is more tricep muscles in your arms rather than your biceps.
In order to practice this exercise, you need to do the following.
- Make sure your body is upright and straight
- Start by holding the resistance band and make your arm form a 90 degree angle.
- Extend your arm til it is straight
- Lower your arm until it makes a 90 degree angle.
3. Bicep Curls
The bicep curl exercise is a great exercise when it comes to building up your arm muscles.
To do bicep curls, you need to do the following:
- Start standing with a oar in each hand. Your elbows should rest at your sides and your forearms should extend out in front of your body. Your knees should stay slightly bent and your belly button should draw into the spine.
- Bring the oars all the way up to your shoulders by bending your elbows. Once at the top, hold for a second by squeezing the muscle
- Reverse the curl slowly and repeat.
4. Ad Twist with Resistance Bands
Want to work on your six pack? If so, then this exercise is for you! Ab twists are great for strengthening your core and building abs! This exercise is very simple and can help you build your abs.
In order to do this exercise, you need to do the following.
- Make sure your body is straight. Then, with both hands, extend them out (while holding the resistance band).
- Begin to twist your body to one side (right or left). As you’re twisting your body, you want to make sure your arms are moving in the direction that you’re facing towards.
- Once your in the direction you were moving toward, reverse back til you get to your normal stance.
Swimming is a total body workout that is very effective because it builds all of your muscle groups and it burns a lot calories.
The Swim Pro includes the Cal Spas Pro Trainer. With this feature, you can customize your swim resistance power.
Try different strokes like the freestyle, back stroke, breast stroke, and the butterfly.
Want to learn more about our swim spas?
Want to know more about our swim spas?