Maintaining your establishment’s pool is a key task. Not only do you want to keep it looking its best, you also need to comply with relevant safety and health laws. However, this can be difficult when those laws continually change and evolve.
As specialists in the area of pool maintenance, equipment and chemical supply, Poolwerx can help fulfil your safety and health obligations to keep your pool in pristine condition.
We can assist with a range of services, including:
- Pool maintenance, freeing up valuable time and money
- Tests and audits for external quality control processes
- Energy-saving equipment supply and installation
- Maintenance of water features, such as fountains and waterfalls
- Documentation to ensure you meet your legislative compliance responsibilities
Our service technicians are experts in pool compliance. By engaging Poolwerx to service your pools, you are demonstrating attention to your Duty of Care requirements. You can also be secure in the knowledge that all your pools and hot tubs / spas are 100% compliant.
Why work with Poolwerx?
Our hospitality pool services are tailored to suit your establishment’s needs, whatever they may be. When you work with us, you can be confident that we will:
- Work with your budget and provide a fixed or flexible pricing structure for year-round service
- Provide a maintenance schedule to fulfill your requirements
- Assist with risk management strategies and pool safety audits
- Formally document all work, providing proof of compliance relevant to national and state legislation
- Send our friendly local operators, who are fully trained and qualified in the commercial pool operations industry