Everyone’s pool filter cleaning needs may be different, but one thing remains the same: if you want to keep your pool healthy, your pool filter needs to be cleaned regularly.
Whatever your climate and filter type may be, Poolwerx offers a pool filter cleaning service to suit. This service is ideal for those who prefer to follow the recommended filter cleaning schedule. To make your life easier, our service technicians schedule regular filter maintenance for the entire year. That way, there’s no need to keep track of when your filter was last cleaned.
Media and Diatomaceous Earth (DE) filters should be cleaned every six months. Cartridge filters should be cleaned at least three times per year.
Type 1 FILTER SERVICE
- Thoroughly clean and inspect filter
- De-grease and chemically clean filter elements
- Document job with pictures
Type 2 BACKWASH VALVE SERVICE
- Take apart and lubricate backwash valve
- Repairs, if needed, require an additional charge
Type 3 ADJUST TIMER AND FREEZE SETTINGS
- Check freeze protector in Fall
- Adjust your timer settings for the season
Request a pool filter cleaning service today so you can be confident your pool filter is doing its job, year round.